Tuesday, June 16, 2009

games #1

Part 1: "What's in your trunk?"

List 10 items beginning with the same letter as your first name that you brought with you to camp. For example:
tea, tampons, toilet paper, tacks, tape, teakwood, tree bark, tape measure, time turner, tea tree oil
Part 2
W1-Wisteria
W2-
W3-
W4-Madame Ferula Finnegan
W5-Emma Wigworthy

I1-Lily May Clearwater
I2-
I3-
I4-
I5-

N1-
N2-Me-Thistle
N3-
N4-
N5-Me-Minot, ND

G1-
G2-
G3-Mantacora Crimson
G4-
G5-

O1-Lizze Wychwood--Jolly ol'England
O2-Antonio de la Weasley
O3-
O4-
O5-

wingo board

My person that I am spoiling is Celestine Petigrew. She like red and purple, charms and divination, not sure what house she is in cause I am not sure what house I am in and she likes to play with Billywigs. Have yet to look her up on rav.


My person that is spoiling me is Ferula Vector and has done a couple other HSKS swaps. Havenot checked out her blog nor her ravpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prickly and Stickly.